– Peter Travers, ROLLING STONE
Los Angeles, CA – Sam Raimi’s excellent 2009 horror film Drag Me To Hell, is coming to Blu-ray™ in the ultimate Collector’s Edition from Scream Factory on February 13. Drag Me To Hell [Collector’s Edition] boasts new HD masters of the theatrical and unrated cuts, both taken from the 2K digital intermediate, Production Diaries – with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with co-writer/director Sam Raimi, actors Allison Lohman, Justin Long, David Paymer, Dileep Rao, Lorna Raver, special effects guru Greg Nicotero, director of photography Peter Deming, and more, vintage interviews with director Sam Raimi and actors Alison Lohman and Justin Long, a new interviews with actresses Alison Lohman, Lorna Raver, and composer Christopher Young, a still gallery, theatrical trailer, and TV spots.
Christine Brown (Alison Lohman, Officer Downe) is on her way to having it all: a devoted boyfriend (Justin Long, Jeepers Creepers), a hard-earned job promotion, and a bright future. But when she has to make a tough decision that evicts an elderly woman from her house, Christine becomes the victim of an evil curse. Now she has only three days to dissuade a dark spirit from stealing her soul before she is dragged to hell for an eternity of unthinkable torment. Director Sam Raimi (The Evil Dead Trilogy, Darkman) returns to the horror genre with a vengeance in the film that critics rave is “the most crazy, fun and terrifying horror movie in years” (Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly).
· NEW HD master of the theatrical cut taken from the 2K digital intermediate
· Production Diaries – with behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with co- writer/director Sam Raimi, actors Allison Lohman, Justin Long, David Paymer, Dileep Rao, Lorna Raver, special effects guru Greg Nicotero, director of photography Peter Deming, and more… (35 minutes)
· Vintage interviews with director Sam Raimi and actors Alison Lohman and Justin Long (33 minutes)
· TV Spots
· Theatrical Trailer
· NEW HD master of the unrated cut taken from the 2K digital intermediate
· NEW To Hell and Back – an interview with actress Alison Lohman (12 minutes)
· NEW Curses! – an interview with actress Lorna Raver (16 minutes)
· NEW Hitting All The Right Notes – an interview with composer Christopher Young (17 minutes)
· Still Gallery
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)